عن عبد الله بن الزبير -رضي الله تعالى عنهما- أنّه كانَ يقول: في دبر كل صلاة حين يُسلِّم «لا إله إلا الله وحده لا شريكَ له، له الملك وله الحمد وهو على كل شيءٍ قديرٌ، لا حولَ ولا قوةَ إلا بالله، لا إله إلا الله، ولا نعبد إلا إيَّاه، له النِّعمة وله الفضل، وله الثَّناء الحَسَن، لا إله إلا الله مخلصين له الدِّين ولو كَرِه الكافرون» وقال: «كان رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وسلم- يُهَلِّل بهن دُبُر كلِّ صلاة». [صحيح.] - [رواه مسلم.] المزيــد ...
‘Abdullāh ibn Az-Zubayr (may Allah be pleased with him) used to say at the conclusion of every prayer: “There is no god but Allah; He is One. To Him belongs the dominion and to Him is all praise, and He is Powerful over all things. There is no power and might except with (the help of) Allah. None is worthy of worship but Allah and we worship none but Him. To Him belongs the bounty and to Him belongs the grace, and to Him belongs all excellent praise. There is no deity but Allah. We reserve our devotion exclusively for Him although the disbelievers may detest it.” Ibn Az-Zubayr said: “The Messenger of Allah (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) used to celebrate Allah’s greatness in those terms after every prayer." [Sahih/Authentic] - [Muslim]
‘Abdullāh ibn Az-Zubayr (may Allah be pleased with him) used to recite this great remembrance of Allah at the conclusion of each obligatory prayer. This remembrance includes: - Acknowledgment of true servitude to Allah, the Exalted, Alone with no partner.
- Affirmation of the absolute Lordship and Dominion of Allah, the Exalted.
- Affirmation of Allah’s praise in all cases and under all circumstances.
- Acknowledgment of one’s inability, deficiency, and powerlessness.
- Acknowledgment of one’s inability to bring good or ward off harm without Allah’s support and help.
- Attribution of all bounties and grace to their Giver, the Exalted.
- Affirmation of absolute perfection and good remembrance to Allah, the Almighty, Himself, His attributes, actions, and grace in all cases and under all circumstances - The remembrance concludes with the testimony of monotheism “there is no god but Allah,” reminding one of devotion, which must be reserved exclusively for Allah, the Exalted, even though the disbelievers may detest it. Then, ‘Abdullāh ibn Az-Zubayr (may Allah be pleased with him) mentioned that the Messenger of Allah (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) used to recite these words loudly after every prayer to teach them to those praying with him.
Project of Prophetic Hadith Encyclopedia and Its Translations:
An integrated project to choose the Prophetic Hadiths in the Islamic content, explain them in a simplified and adequate way, translate them in a high quality based on accurate procedures into famous languages, then publish them through all available means..
Providing a developed, authentic, free, international reference for the Prophetic hadith translations..
Providing an electronic memory of Hadith translations for translators..
Providing translations in all available means..
Variety of Translations.
Stages of Development:
Writing the encyclopedia in Arabic.
Translating the encyclopedia into languages.
Publishing the encyclopedia online.
Continuous development of the encyclopedia and its translations.